Saturday, August 18, 2007

u say hip or not?

一段电话访谈 (星期六。。)

人物一 (10.30pm):喂喂喂。。。 你在哪里? 要去看电影吗?881。。。 晚上12点。。 jec
我:真的吗?好啊!

12am... JEC

guess guess guess.. who is ren wu number 1??

she is my hip mom.. my mommy ask me watch 881 at 12 midnite! dun care the fact tat the movie is 881 or the fact tat we watched at jec...

the hip part is tat is 12am! n my mom jio me watch movie...! (bbj.. i tink i'm gonna win u tis time round)

881... very local movie.. not bad, i like liu ling ling's acting.. gd actress. but somewhere in the midter is drag.. drag. 80percent hokkien conversations n gua... song bo?

when's the next session, mom?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erms bbz...
sorrie to inform you but i watched 881 on fri nite with my parents also...*sompa
-bbj-

Anonymous said...

wahaha!!
bbj, u r still the hippest..

-bbs-